Monday, September 10, 2012

I am chancelvie

 

     My name is Chancelvie Louzolo, I am a christian and I am from Republic of Congo. I have been living in the United Stated for more than three years. I like living here but the truth is that i hate winter season because there is a lot of snow that that make the road slippery and cause many car accidents. I came from a large family, I have seven siblings. I love all of them all and really miss them. I am so glad to be a student at St Cloud State. My major is community health, the fisrt  reason that I chose  this major is because I am an easy going person , I get a long with people.  Secondly, I always feel bad when people are sick. I know that I will not be a doctor to treat people who are sick, but I believe that with a community health degree; I will be able to communicate with people who are sick and also give them some advices. For instance, if someone has HIV, I would tell the person what to do according to  her or his situation. The good news about this major is also, to alert healthy people in the community about any kind of desease that is killing people around the world. Sometimes people can have information about the desease but the saddest thing is that human being neglect a lot of things. On the other hand, in poor countries many people are not informed about what is happening around the world are the their country. This will be a good apportunity for me to inform them; and give them some methods which will be helpful to them to avoid many deseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment